Tuesday 28 February 2012

Greece 2012 - Velvet Fire - No Parking


Greece have just presented their four songs to the public. The conceit is that they're not going to say who any of them are by, so as not to influence the voting public into chosing their favourite act before the song.

The thing is, all four of them sound like they're by the same girl singer.

This is the best of the bunch - a punchy little Kelly Clarkson-alike stomper. A ludicrous lyric, to be sure, but at least it's got a bit of gusto about it. I wonder who it's by?

***STOP PRESS***

Turns out it's by a rather interesting looking twosome called Velvet Fire. Apparently they've already had a decent sized hit towards the end of last year, so we can only but hope!

Videos from YouTube. Underlying © lays with the owners of the clips

1 comment:

  1. I might be wrong, but I think that the songs actually ARE sung by the same singer and it will be revealed who the real singer is later on. Like I said, I might be wrong, but it's not a bad concept. Non of the four songs are worth much and I truely hope that Greece will finally not qualify. If it does, I hope it's left outside the top ten. They can't afford a house warming party, let alone the ESC

    ReplyDelete