Thursday 17 February 2011

Lithuania 2011 - Dave and Henry - Fresh Air Dream


The more I watch this contest, the more I wonder quite what the selection process in Lithuania. Has someone high up at LTV got one heck of a strange sense of humour, or do they just happily relish the truly bonkers. Perhaps it's a thing about the psyche that the rest of us could never understand. I just wonder what the songs that they turn down are like.

And as for Dave and Henry's tune here - I've been writing about music for 30 odd years now, but I can't find the words to adequately describe it. It really is quite the thing. Excuse the host rabbiting on for the first 30 seconds, mind.

Videos from YouTube. Underlying © lays with the owners of the clips.

1 comment:

  1. Well... I think Eurovision should ban this... just to be kind to the two geezers...

    ReplyDelete