Friday 6 February 2015

Finland 2015 – Angelo De Nile – All For Victory


How did I let this little beauty slip me by? I suppose I've had my attention drawn in other directions in the Finnish selection, but heavens to Betsy if this isn't bona fide Apocalypse gold!

Picture if you will the lost Lloyd Webber heavy metal musical. Now envisage the scene where the evil menace gets his lyrical soliloquy, where he tells us his hopes and dreams, and we kind of start feeling a little sympathetic to him - until it starts getting a little unsettling at the end and we all feel a bit dirty for falling for his charms. Well that's just a little bit what this is like.

Keep an eye out for the pictures on the wall - you won't be sure whether to laugh or run and hide. Can't wait to see what he's going to do with this one live!

No comments:

Post a Comment